Ericko's Forum
Welcome to Ericko's Forum. If you are a new user, then register and login, afterwords, check out the New User? forum for more information!

If not, then log back in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ericko's Forum
Welcome to Ericko's Forum. If you are a new user, then register and login, afterwords, check out the New User? forum for more information!

If not, then log back in!
Ericko's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» @Spacebuild Server
New additions planned for the forums! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:33 pm by ZephyrDark

» Website Newsletter.
New additions planned for the forums! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am by ZephyrDark

» Server temporarily down
New additions planned for the forums! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:41 pm by ERICKO

» Why Donate?
New additions planned for the forums! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 pm by ERICKO

» We are officialy listed on Google!
New additions planned for the forums! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:26 pm by ERICKO

» New additions planned for the forums!
New additions planned for the forums! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Xifex

» Team Ericko Needs You!
New additions planned for the forums! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:40 am by Xifex

» Instaling & Using Tortoise SVN
New additions planned for the forums! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 am by Xifex

» GAME TRACKER!!
New additions planned for the forums! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:00 am by ERICKO

Sandbox Server Info

New additions planned for the forums!

3 posters

Go down

New additions planned for the forums! Empty New additions planned for the forums!

Post by Xifex Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 am

1. A drop down menu system for forum user accounts for varying options. More details once its been planned and tested Smile

2. An addon that links your steam community page to the forums so any of your buddies if not logged into steam will know if your online or or if not friends with another member on the forums you will be able to add them as a friend through the forums Smile

3. A portal addon that will display server information.

More to come and Invite your friends to join us on the server and forums

I love you

Last edited by ERICKO on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I DID THE SERVER INFOR THING AND IM PROUD OF IT!!! o and zephyr kinda helped)
Xifex
Xifex
Administrator
Administrator

https://erickosforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New additions planned for the forums! Empty Re: New additions planned for the forums!

Post by ZephyrDark Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Nice nice, will be useful. Good luck on finding the server info addon, less ericko's ftp host has that option.
ZephyrDark
ZephyrDark
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

New additions planned for the forums! Empty Re: New additions planned for the forums!

Post by ERICKO Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Awesome Xifex,
Zephyr, why would my ftp need anything, the server is at my house...
ERICKO
ERICKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrDark Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Oh I didn't know how that worked exactly, anyways, I just know that when you host a server somewhere else from a provider they can give stats for the server.
ZephyrDark
ZephyrDark
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifex Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm

ZephyrDark wrote:Nice nice, will be useful. Good luck on finding the server info addon, less ericko's ftp host has that option.

Don't believe we'd need to use his FTP. As this will just link up steam community profiles based on steam ID to the forums. I've seen it done and in use on a CSS clan i'm in and its quite nice!
Xifex
Xifex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICKO Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 pm

it would be awesome to have some kind of automated thing that twells everyone if the servers r up or down.. it is possible wow has that... i have a good feeling this one may be painless.
ERICKO
ERICKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICKO Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 am

Xifex wrote:
  1. A drop down menu system for forum user accounts for varying options. More details once its been planned and tested Smile

2. An addon that links your steam community page to the forums so any of your buddies if not logged into steam will know if your online or or if not friends with another member on the forums you will be able to add them as a friend through the forums Smile

I love you

Hows the status on these things?
ERICKO
ERICKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifex Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm

ERICKO wrote:
Xifex wrote:

I love you
Hows the status on these things?

Still researching them but you guys are more then welcome to find the HTML code or what ever code it uses. Firebuging websites to probe for the code has not helpped maybe i just need to study it more on the CSS clan i'm on.

Reason why is I know the coding is not beyond my understanding its just a matter of figuring out how to link up a "If then" HTML statement if not somehow copy the coding steam friends is using however i bet that to be C+ / C++ or somthing. BUT!! That just gave me an idea time to probe my valve folder in program files!
Xifex
Xifex
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down